Posted by Admin on July, 18, 2020
Turmeric is the golden spice which is used in every kitchen to give curries a bright yellow colour with pleasant aroma and flavour. Since ancient times, Turmeric has been grown in India. Initially, used as a dye and then as a condiment, and cosmetic as well as for medical purposes. Turmeric is processed by boiling, drying, cleansing and polishing rhizomes of Curcuma Longa.
Types of Indian Turmeric Finger
• Turmeric Finger Bold
• Turmeric Finger Curcuma
• Turmeric Finger Sannam
• Turmeric Finger Bulb
Curcumin is the major bioactive compound found in Dry Turmeric Finger which has an incredible list of healing properties-
One of the popular beverages that are consumed by people all over the world is turmeric tea. It is made by using powdered or grated roots and can bring out effective changes in your body.
• Dry turmeric finger not only adds colour and flavour to your dishes but also has backed by many health-
• Curcumin helps in treating symptoms of arthritis.
• It also helps improve liver function due to its antioxidant properties.
• Curcumin may play a vital role in the prevention of certain cancers, including pancreatic cancer.
• This spice also helps in preventing and treating Alzheimer’s disease, which is the most common neurodegenerative disease in the world.
• The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric helps in boosting the immune system.
• The spice is used as a digestive healing agent in Ayurvedic medicine as it promotes healthy digestion.
Commercial spice of India
Turmeric production is largely concentrated in southern states of India. Andhra Pradesh is the biggest producer of turmeric accounting for more than half of total production of turmeric in India. Other states are Tamil Nadu, Odisha, West Bengal and Karnataka.
India is the largest producer and exporter of dry turmeric finger. Major export destinations are UAE, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, US, Malaysia, Japan, UK and Iran.
There are a large number of Dry Turmeric Finger exporters in India and they offer high grade quality and organic spices to its customers all over the world. DC Traders has established itself as one of the most trusted Dry Turmeric Finger exporters India.. DC Traders offer fresh and pure spices at best prices in customised packaging as per the needs of the customers. Being one of the leading Dry Turmeric Finger exporters from India, they conform to international food quality standards.
These exporters should keep track of the following crucial points-
• They should source from praiseworthy vendors who use organic farming methods in cultivating.
• They should make these products available in premium packaging materials to add to their shelf life.
• These exporters should build a strong distribution network to make deliveries within the stipulated time frame.
• Dry Turmeric finger exporters India should be able to suffice the bulk requirement of the market at cost effective prices.
• They should provide flexible modes of payment to its customers.
Hence, it can be concluded that Dry turmeric finger is the purest form of turmeric and Dry Turmeric finger exporters from India are doing great deeds.
This entry was posted on July, 18, 2020 at 13 : 51 pm and is filed under Dry Turmeric Finger. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.